Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tiny Hands and a Sneak Peak

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a fabulous and very relaxing day today with my amazing little family.  My sweets made breakfast for me and gave me some pretty tulips and a nice card.  My little Trav made this adorable thing in Nursery at church today.


It melted my heart.  I know that I have many years ahead of me with lots of little notes and crafts like this coming my way, but this was the first one I really got from him and it just warms my soul.  I love this little stinker so much and I need to remember that having messes in my house is okay!  I will work on enjoying the little finger prints while I have them..

How was your Mother's Day?  I hope you felt special and appreciated!

I wanted to also share with you a quick sneak peak of the AMAZING hardware that will be adorning my sister in law's dresser...

My heart skipped a beat when I first saw the pull.  I will share with you soon where they can be purchased.  Also, remember the paint I was stripping off the top the other day?

You will die when you see the beauty that was hiding underneath...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any detailed questions, please feel free to email me- LittleMissPennyWenny@gmail.com. Thanks!