Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Guest Post at Perfectly Imperfect

Hello fabulous readers,

I wanted to let you know that I am so very lucky to be guest posting over at the incredible Perfectly Imperfect Blog today.  Shaunna writes an amazing blog  about furniture restoration and vintage finds (to name a few) that will knock your socks off.  All of her pictures are eye candy worth drooling over.


Images Via Perfectly Imperfect Blog

I posted a tutorial on how we installed the chair rail in our Master Bedroom makeover.

Please hop on over for the tutorial, and stay a while to check out her amazing stuff.  I will also post the tutorial here in a few days, but want to refer the traffic her way first as a huge thank you for asking me to guest post.

Thanks so much folks!  I hope your day is wonderful and not spent re-stripping the entire dresser top you just stained the wrong color.... grrr.....

~ PW

1 comment:

  1. Shaunna reminds me of a lot like you. You two could be really close friends if you wanted to. Both have a passion for art in the home and redesigning things.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any detailed questions, please feel free to email me- LittleMissPennyWenny@gmail.com. Thanks!