Sunday, April 24, 2011

The true meaning of Easter

Happy Easter my dear friends!

My heart is so full of gratitude today to my Savior, Jesus Christ for the great sacrifice that He made for me and every single one of us.  I am far from capable of expressing the depth of my love for Him with my own words, and will rely on this incredible talk given by Elder Jeffrey R Holland in the April 2009 General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to express my thoughts.

Regardless of your religion or spiritual beliefs, I hope that you will take the time to listen to this unbelievable eulogy to Christ.  If you have not yet heard it, I promise it will touch your heart and help you to remember the true meaning of Easter as it has helped me.

"None Were With Him"

You can read the text, but I highly recommend watching the video by clicking "watch" on the right hand side of the page. 

I am making a delicious Easter dinner tonight and will be sharing the recipes with you shortly.  I hope that your day has been/ continues to be wonderful and full of reflection.

Xoxo,

~PW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any detailed questions, please feel free to email me- LittleMissPennyWenny@gmail.com. Thanks!