Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Very Merry (belated) Christmas

Hello, friends.  It's been a while and I apologize.  I have really milked this whole holiday vacation thing.  We were super busy up until Christmas Day with party after party, to the point that I was kind of feeling bitter about the holiday season.  Fortunately, we were able to finally stop and relax as a family on Christmas eve by spending a few nights at a condo in Park City, a local ski town near our home.  We had a blast watching movies, swimming, eating, sleeping and eating again.  Our sweet little Travis was most excited that Santa Claus found us at the condo and left him a Lightning McQueen.


I was most excited to finally relax and spend some quiet time with those I love most. 


After all that's how Christmas should be, right?  I must admit I've been pretty lazy ever since we got home.  I'm going to go ahead and enjoy that for a few more days (as should you) but I'll be back soon to share some exciting projects.

Merry Christmas, friends.

XO

~PW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any detailed questions, please feel free to email me- LittleMissPennyWenny@gmail.com. Thanks!