Thursday, April 14, 2011

Choreography- Concrete Angel

Alright you dance lovers out there,  here's another one for you.

This is a piece I choreographed for two of my older students to Martina McBride's Concrete Angel (cut version).  The song makes me cry every time I hear it, and I really wanted to be able to tell a story with this piece.  I think they did a phenomenal job performing it at our last competition.



What do you think?  Ugh, please try so hard to ignore my hideous voice in the background and my corrections every 4 seconds.  I'm a teacher, I can't help it...

For those of you who still haven't entered the giveaway I'm hosting this week for Ali Bug Bowtique, please do so HERE!  There aren't many comments yet so the odds are in your favor!  I would really love to help promote this amazing little sponsor of mine.  Show the love people :)

Xoxo

Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you! If you have any detailed questions, please feel free to email me- LittleMissPennyWenny@gmail.com. Thanks!